The following is a list of all Mobs that are added by the Betweenlands mod.
- Blind Cave Fish: A small fish that swims in the waters of the Betweenlands caverns.
- Chiromaw Greebling Rider: A mischievous gremlin riding a Chiromaw high in the sky.
- Dragonfly: A graceful insect that flies across the dark skies of the Betweenlands.
- Firefly: A glowing insect that flies around and gives off light.
- Frog: A small amphibian that just likes to hop around and mind its own business.
- Gecko: A small lizard that hides in bushes, and can be caged and tested on to discover item aspects.
- Greebling: An elusive gremlin that just loves to sit down and play some music.
- Mire Snail: A peaceful snail that can be farmed, unlike its ornery cousins.
- Root Sprite: A miniature living root that makes its home around larger roots.
- Sporeling: A skittish mushroom creature that prefers living near shelf fungus.
- Lurker: A large, strong reptilian creature that attacks when provoked.
- Pyrad: A corrupted nature spirit that shoots flames at anyone who provokes it or its tree.
- Angler: A vicious flesh-eating fish that swims around in the waters of the Betweenlands.
- Ash Sprite: Sentient, floating remains that occasionally come out of broken alcove urns.
- Barrishee: A terrifying mechanical abomination that disguises as a door in the Sludgeon.
- Blood Snail: An aggressive snail that can squirt blood-red poison at its enemies.
- Boulder Sprite: A living boulder that hides underground and rolls into unsuspecting players.
- Chiromaw: A hungry bat-like creature that can be found hanging off the roofs of caverns.
- Chiromaw Matriarch: A great winged beast that protects its Nest atop the Raised Isles.
- Crypt Crawler: A large, intelligent mole rat that resides in the crypts of the Sludgeon.
- Dark Druid: An insane Druid who chants around a druid altar in the Overworld swamps.
- Emberling Shaman: An Emberling that guards the Sludgeon Tower and wields fiery magic.
- Lamprey: A worm-like creature that emerges from the Sludgeon walls to suck in and decay the player.
- Large Sludge Worm: A giant, disgusting skeletal worm that emerges from the Pit of the Sludgeon.
- Leech: A lowly worm that sucks the blood of other living things.
- Living Root: A sentient root that emerges from the Sludgeon walls to strike the player.
- Peat Mummy: An undead skeleton that rises up from the sludgy mud to attack the player.
- Shallowbreath: A cloud of sentient fumes that chokes the life out of nearby players.
- Shambler: A shambling monstrosity that can use its long tongue to snatch the player.
- Silt Crab: An annoying crustacean that bites the toes of passersby before scuttling out of reach.
- Sludge: A blob of living goop that lies in wait for prey in the sludge plains.
- Small Sludge Worm: A medium-sized worm that emerges from holes it digs through the Sludgeon.
- Smoll Sludge: A miniature blob of goop that hops about in the sludge plains.
- Swamp Hag: A common undead creature that stalks the swamps and caverns of the Betweenlands.
- Tar Beast: A hulking monster made out of tar that resides in tar pits.
- Termite: A pesky insect that occasionally come out of broken rotten logs, pots and urns.
- Tiny Sludge Worm: A tiny, young worm that emerges from egg sacs in the Sludgeon.
- Wight: A twisted, spirit-like entity that looks sad on the outside, but lashes out if taken too lightly.
Tamable and Utility Mobs
- Emberling: A fiery salamander-like creature that can be tamed.
- Harlequin Toad: A big, slimy amphibian that can be tamed and ridden.
- Tarminion: A craftable little tar-based creature that will attack hostile mobs.
- Spirit Tree: A sentient, elderly tree whose power is determined by the wisps surrounding it.
- Dreadful Peat Mummy: An incarnation of pure terror that can be summoned out of the ground.
- Primordial Malevolence: A sphere of malignant energy found atop the Wight Fortress.
- Sludge Menace: A massive tentacle of decay that bursts from the pit of the Sludgeon.
- Temple Guardian: One of three variants of the stone guardians of ancient temples.
- Mud Golem: A figure assembled with mud to serve the player.
- Stalker: A terrifying and elusive creature that hunts in the caverns.
- Prime Wight: The terrible overlord of the Betweenlands, resigned to his fate through his own actions.
- See Removed Features
- Release 3.6.0: Added Chiromaw Greebling Riders and Chiromaw Matriarchs.
- Beta 3.5.0:
- Added Emberlings, Tiny, Small and Large Sludge Worms, Shamblers, Crypt Crawlers, Ash Sprites, Emberling Shamans, Barrishees, Lampreys, Living Roots, and the Sludge Menace.
- Renamed Tar Minion to Tarminion.
- Release 3.4.0:
- Added Root Sprites, Boulder Sprites, and the Spirit Tree.
- Renamed Fire Fly to Firefly.
- Release 3.3.1: Added Smoll Sludges.
- Alpha 3.0.0: Renamed Gas Cloud to Shallowbreath.
- Beta 1.0.4: Added Gas Clouds.
- Beta 1.0.2: Added Frogs and Harlequin Toads.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.
|The Betweenlands Mobs|
|Passive||Blind Cave Fish • Chiromaw Greebling Rider • Dragonfly • Firefly • Frog • Gecko • Greebling • Mire Snail • Root Sprite • Sporeling|
|Neutral||Lurker • Pyrad|
|Aggressive||Angler • Barrishee • Blood Snail • Chiromaw • Chiromaw Matriarch • Crypt Crawler • Dark Druid • Emberling Shaman • Lamprey • Leech • Living Root • Peat Mummy • Shallowbreath • Shambler • Silt Crab • Sludge (Smoll) • Sludge Worm (Large • Small • Tiny) • Sprites (Ash • Boulder) • Swamp Hag • Tar Beast • Termite • Wight|
|Tamable & Utility||Emberling • Harlequin Toad • Tarminion|
|Boss||Dreadful Peat Mummy • Primordial Malevolence • Sludge Menace|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.