These are all of the mobs added by the Betweenlands mod. Be on the lookout for the 'NYI' tage on their page; if it's there, that means the mob is not fully implemented in a currently released build of the mod.
- Blind Cave Fish: A small fish that swims in the waters of the Betweenlands caverns.
- Dragonfly: A graceful insect that flies across the dark skies of the Betweenlands.
- Firefly: A glowing insect that flies around and gives off light.
- Frog: A small amphibian that just likes to hop around and mind its own business.
- Gecko: A small lizard that hides in bushes, and can be caged and tested on to discover item aspects.
- Greebling: An elusive gremlin that simply loves to sit down and play music.
- Mire Snail: A peaceful snail that can be farmed, unlike its ornery cousins.
- Root Sprite: A miniature living root that makes its home around larger roots.
- Sporeling: A skittish mushroom creature that prefers living near shelf fungus.
- Lurker: A large, strong reptilian creature that attacks when provoked.
- Pyrad: A corrupted nature spirit that shoots flames at anyone who provokes it or its tree.
- Angler: A vicious flesh-eating fish that swims around in the waters of the Betweenlands.
- Blood Snail: An aggressive snail that can squirt blood-red poison at its enemies.
- Boulder Sprite: A living boulder that hides underground and rolls into unsuspecting players.
- Chiromaw: A hungry bat-like creature that can be found hanging off the roofs of caverns.
- Dark Druid: An insane Druid who chants around a druid altar in the Overworld swamps.
- Leech: A lowly worm that sucks the blood of other living things.
- Peat Mummy: An undead skeleton that rises up from the sludgy mud to attack the player.
- Shallowbreath: A cloud of sentient fumes that chokes the life out of nearby players.
- Silt Crab: An annoying crustacean that bites the toes of passersby before scuttling out of reach.
- Sludge: A blob of living goop that lies in wait for its prey in the sludge plains.
- Smoll Sludge: A smaller sludge that can pursue targets faster due to its decreased size.
- Swamp Hag: A common undead creature that stalks the swamps of the Betweenlands.
- Tar Beast: A hulking monster made out of tar that resides in tar pits.
- Termite: A pesky insect that occasionally comes out of rotten logs and pots.
- Wight: A twisted, spirit-like entity that looks sad on the outside, but lashes out if taken too lightly.
Tamable and Utility MobsEdit
- Harlequin Toad: A big, slimy amphibian that can be tamed and ridden.
- Tar Minion: A craftable little tar-based creature that will attack hostile mobs.
- Spirit Tree: A sentient, elderly tree whose power is determined by the wisps surrounding it.
- Dreadful Peat Mummy: An incarnation of pure terror that can be summoned out of the ground.
- Primordial Malevolence: A sphere of malignant energy found atop the Wight Fortress.
- Mud Golem: A figure assembled with mud to serve the player.
- Stalker: A terrifying and elusive creature that hunts in the caverns.
- Temple Guardian: One of three variants of the stone guardians of ancient temples.
- Prime Wight: The terrible overlord of the Betweenlands, resigned to his fate through his own actions.
- Release 3.4.0:
- Added Root Sprites, Boulder Sprites, and the Spirit Tree.
- Renamed Fire Fly to Firefly.
- Release 3.3.1: Added Smoll Sludges.
- Alpha 3.0.0: Renamed Gas Cloud to Shallowbreath.
- Beta 1.0.4: Added Gas Clouds.
- Beta 1.0.2: Added Frogs and Harlequin Toads.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.
|The Betweenlands Mobs|
|Passive||Blind Cave Fish • Dragonfly • Firefly • Frog • Gecko • Greebling • Mire Snail • Root Sprite • Sporeling|
|Neutral||Lurker • Pyrad|
|Aggressive||Angler • Blood Snail • Boulder Sprite • Chiromaw • Dark Druid • Leech • Peat Mummy • Shallowbreath • Silt Crab • Sludge (Smoll) • Swamp Hag • Tar Beast • Termite • Wight|
|Tamable & Utility||Harlequin Toad • Tar Minion|
|Boss||Dreadful Peat Mummy • Primordial Malevolence|
|Currently Unused||Temple Guardian|